The following are my recent seasonal analytics industry magazine publications.
- InformationWeek Humanizing Analytics for the Masses
- InformationWeek Get Ready for the Analytics Bot Invasion
- InformationWeek Accelerate Action with Real-time Analytics
- InformationWeek Top Self-Service BI Governance Capabilities
- Information Management: Solving Data Gravity Pain
- SQL Server Pro: Planning a SQL Server 2016 Upgrade
- BEyeNetwork: Prescriptive Analytics Channel Author
- IBM Big Data Hub: Analytics Industry Predictions
- SAS Insights: The Art of Analytical Storytelling
Freely available analytics industry market research projects for download are listed below.
Here is a listing of recent BI & Analytics white papers.
- Art and Science of Predictive Data Preparation
- Delivering Governed Self-Service BI across the Enterprise
- Embracing Governed Excel in Enterprise BI Strategy
- Decision Lenses Methodology: A Data-Driven Marketing Framework
- Unifying Analytics Across the Enterprise with BI Portal
- Low Friction Data Warehousing with Data Governor
- The Modern Replacement for Your Data Warehouse by Matt Morris
Highlighted presentations are shown below. Other analytics industry event presentations are available on my Events page.
- Surfing Analytics Industry Trends
- Data Visualization Best Practices
- Big Data Visual Analytics
- Big Data Analytics with SparkR
- Practical Predictive Analytics
- Predictive Model Visualization
- Big Data + Existing Architecture
- Enabling Real-Time Analytics
- Getting Started with R
- Tableau + Microsoft = Better Together
PUBLIC DATA SETS
One highlighted event video is shown below. Other videos from analytics industry event presentations are unavailable to share publicly. A few of those can be seen by registering from links on the Events page.